Shortbread is soooo wondermous....
And I made a batch yesterday. With espresso. I have to say, morning coffee and paper-writing has never been so good.
Mid-terms and deadlines are creeping in, and it's definately playing a part in how I am in everything right now. Theology is tough, and this seems to be the year of inquiry with many things... mostly me doing the inquiring about hospitals as CPE sites, about what the future will bring...And how I'll do it.
On the horizon are lots of fun things, though!
CPE, Clinical Pastoral Education, will let me see what it's like to be a chaplain.
Becoming a dual-degree student will allow me to learn more in the way of pastoral care and counseling.
Midterms? Well... There's nothing like getting to the top of a hill.
I'm learning balance here, friends... so it's time for some more shortbread. And a bike ride in the fall loveliness that's happening.
ETA:
Nana is doing really well. She's home and as spitfire as ever- thanks for your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment