Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The William Morris Project

Welcome!  This is the first time I've ever linked in to anything like this, and I'm hoping y'all will keep me honest and give me some tips and hints along the way.  Thanks for dropping by!

Y’all, have you seen the William Morris Project over at Pancakes and French Fries?
Oh.  My.
Such inspiration.
Last Thursday, I spent a long time looking at impeccable closets and teeny, tiny wardrobes over at small notebook, and I got led to Pancakes and French Fries, and I, without taking a before picture or a picture of the donation pile, the alteration pile, or even the lists, cleaned out two trashbags of things to donate, and a good-sized canvas bin of things in sore need of repair. 
The pile of empty hangers is magic, y’all.
And I found things I didn’t know I still had. 
While reading through the master list that Jules made whenshe started the William Morris project, I thought it might be a really good idea to make a master list of my own. 
I have 3 months left in my apartment- why start now?
Because there’s always a reason not to start, and friends, life is enough of a reason to start.

Look for mine soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment