Thursday, January 8, 2015

Looking Back//Looking Forward

Happy Happy.
We're a week into 2015, and it's been a WEEK.

I onboarded for a chaplaincy internship(CPE, for you pastoral types) at St. Francis here in Columbus yesterday.

Last week, we hosted our first (hopefully of many) New Years Day gathering.  I learned a couple of things about hosting.  We had friends for lunch after church this past Sunday.  I learned some more things about hosting.

I've gotten to live in this town, grocery shop, meal plan, and do the things that make life go more smoothly.  It's been great to have time to figure it all out... and realize there will never be enough time to figure it all out.

 Jon and I have gotten to do things as a "we" in ways we didn't before now, even though the wedding was almost 2 months ago.  Working in Decatur, travelling back and forth, and then getting to witness the marriage of one dear friend and officiate the wedding of another, meant that the last weeks of 2014 went by SO fast.

Speaking of? 2014 went SO fast. Let's look at it by numbers in my poor attempt at an infographic...
More later.  Happy Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment