Wednesday, July 20, 2011

more Greek

But there has been fun, too.
Like, oh, reading for fun... When I take breaks I have been picking up the books in Megan McCafferty's series about a girl I've kinda grown up with... Jessica Darling. The books are witty and angsty and I have discovered and re-discovered them over the years, and it was good to revisit them.

Next?
Oh, some visitors.

And maybe a re-read of Harry Potter with a friend who hasn't read them...

But really, I want a clean, sewn-for apartment so I can show you the big girl, self-furnished place I am living this year, and hopefully for all of Seminary. And to catch up from being sick for the past 2 days.

Alright. HW time so I can eat and lifegroup and dance.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm about to comment on all of your posts. Have you heard of goodreads.com? I just found it and it's amazing, it's like facebook for books. I just started Beauty Queens by Libba Bray, it's kinda like Miss America meets Lord of the Flies.

    ReplyDelete