Why, you ask?
Oh, because I bought a road bike yesterday.
Friends, this is the 2012 Dolce Compact, an entry-level road bike by Specialized geared specifically toward women.
This is not a picture of my specific bike, but one just like it. I am looking at the real thing right now though... It happens to be sitting against my living room wall right now because I am not going to store it outdoors... I just can't quite bring myself to. And I can't imagine what I would do if it were stolen.
So yeah... I'm hoping I'll be able to ride every weekend there is good weather and I'm sure I'll learn lots more about my surroundings... and push myself on the distances. It's going to be exciting- and I think it'll be a purchase I'll be glad I made. It wasn't on a whim and it felt SOOO good to ride this bike. Yay for pushing myself more in the near future.
In the near future:
the beach
the chaplaincy progress
a "book report"
YAY! Can't wait to see it! Between this and our early morning cycling dates you are going to be the biking queen!
ReplyDelete