Tuesday, August 16, 2011

in a skirt?


Aren’t I cute?

You know, there’s nothing remarkable about this outfit except for the fact that I rode a bike in it…

There’s a new movement to make biking a part of regular life, and I have to say, I really like it.

I love how quick and self- sufficient it makes me feel, and I got to get my bike out in the middle of the week and make it a part of my routine. Traffic is a bit scary, but the idea of getting my bike out is the best thing that I can find with it… Being able to make my own breeze and be active outdoors in the middle of the week is just… wow. I love to go on longer rides, and I really need to train up for the longer rides, but nice, short, quick things would be really great too.

So… what do I think of the whole thing?

Riding in a skirt is okay. I think you have to have the right skirt, and I think that if it’s a part of your life, it should be a part of your life on the bike. So fun. So great. I love the idea. And I think I’ll do it again.

1 comment: