Tuesday, April 19, 2011

aaah.

Not a scream, an exhale... just a good day.
Really.

It feels so good to be a "real person" again after being so sick last week- and I think that Tuesdays are just really good days for me spiritually that today has been awesome. I started the day, before I even got out of bed, by just being still and praying for like 5 minutes, and it somehow improved the mindset I had for the whole day. Maybe it's just been a good day, but maybe I'm onto something with this whole starting with God thing....

Add in good news this morning, time with my lifegroup and a semi-productive schoolday? BAM! Now for more productivity- a meeting and fellowship with a co-worker, a paper, and a sermon. The list keeps growing, but I'm back, baby! I feel human again, which is sooo nice after being sick. I forget how much of a wimp I am sometimes.

Holy Week, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment