Church Carnival from 8-2
Make a dress or take a nap
casserole in the oven
Luau
Go dance! Live band! Become an official card-carrying ASEDA member!
Also, I love Old Navy. I ordered things online which are pending shipment, and paid... oh, half price from the original total. Thanks to a coupon and things being on sale. Only one shirt was full price, out of the 7 or 8 things I picked out. And free shipping? Heck yes! Summer basics I'm too lazy to sew and have absolutely no need to try on because I already have some version of them? Heck yes!
And finally, God is good. Family have been spared from tornado damage, and I realize not everyone was so blessed. But there are already organizations hard at work to begin to make things right when their world was turned upside down. It puts things in perspective, bigtime. Finals and papers are small potatoes by comparison.
No comments:
Post a Comment