Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bullets of Holy Week

Maybe this is my way of seeing if I can do it all... This week will surely be full to bursting

Monday:
  • Staff meeting, class, and paper-writing time.
  • Cooking dinner for 3 of my dearest friends!
Tuesday:
  • NT paper due... I got an extension because I got Strep/Scarlet Fever... I didn't even know that still existed!
  • LOTS of time to work on sermons and papers... oh, and paperwork.
  • My awesome life-group meets!
  • Camp out after dinner at a coffee shop? I think so!
  • Maybe... just maybe... cut out a dress... I'd like to make a new one for Easter.
Wednesday:
  • Watch a friend's gorgeous little 3 or 4 month old girl to relieve some stress on her part. I'll take the skirt of that dress to hem, or some embroidery, to give my brain a break.
  • Back to translating more make-up work... I'm sure plenty of people will be doing much the same thing
  • Dinner with friends
  • finish up sermon #1... Preaching Maunday Thursday!
  • go dance if my sermon is done
  • Clean my apartment... My mama is coming to hear me Maunday Thursday!
Thursday:
  • class, then some sermon freak-out time
  • finish homework like a crazy person
  • class, then my mom is here
  • preaching
  • wind-down time, maybe with a bottle of wine, definitely with my Easter dress.
Friday:
  • Prayer vigil at church
  • lunch with a friend from high school and my mama
  • more time with my mama
  • I'm sure there's homework, there's definitely a scholarship app and a sermon for Monday...
It's possible, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment