Grow close again to God. Encourage the relationship, have a deeper prayer life.
- I feel, in some ways, much closer to God. But I also feel like the intentionality has slipped some. A relationship with God is like most others in that it takes conscious effort to maintain. When you slip onto a place of comfort, it’s easy to forget to attend to the relationship, so I need to be more conscious of it again. Maybe I’ll try to have 15 quiet/silent minutes a day. My lifegroup is helpful too.
- Greek made fitness go down the drainhole. A combination of Greek and stress made
me drop about 10 pounds… I suspect some of it is muscle, and that I will
regain it. But it’s never good for
someone my size to lose that much weight that quickly.
Sew 3
things a month.
- Nope. Hasn’t happened. Not even close. Is it going to happen? Probably not… But I think I will be leaving my machine more accessible and less in-a-corner so that I can sew when I want to. And I have ideas. And things I’d like to do and work on, which are all good things.
- Well, I went crazy for a bit, but I did well with this one for a good long while, and it made my bank account pretty happy. I replaced some basics last month and got some hand-me-downs and free things to boost a professional wardrobe, but I should be in good shape to not buy things for a while now.
- Mint.com is a lifesaver here, folks. I’ve made a budget and I’ve gotten
closer and closer to sticking to it, month by month. Undoing lots of bad habits is taking
work, but I’m getting closer to having more go in than out.
Be good
to my home...
- I’m in nesting mode currently. New apartment. New wall art. New furniture. I just need to be intentional about picking up after myself.
- I left the commentary from last time to say I’ve gotten an bit better on that score, and need to do more of the same. Where it’s happened I’ve loved it!
- Yes. Doing well. Greek gave me some tools. And Stayfocused, the Google Chrome app, is awesome.
- They say you can’t make changes for a while, and I’m
learning lots and starting to change things bit-by-bit. It’s going well!
Long post, but I think you get the drift. Time to be intentional again, friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment